- Features - wooded tract in urban Louisville, diversity of migrant birds
- Access - one mile of easy trails on ridgetop and bottomland
- Facilities - nature center and restrooms
- Parking - abundant
- Activities - birding, hiking, nature study, etc.
- Directions - Jefferson County. From the Watterson Expressway (I-264), take Exit 14 to Poplar Level Road North. Take Poplar Level Road to Trevilian Way (1.0 mile). Turn Right on to Trevilian Way and go 0.2 mile to Illinois Avenue. Turn Left on to Illinois Avenue. Take Illinois Avenue to the LNC parking lot on your right (0.2 mile)
Preregistration is required for all events unless otherwise stated. Please contact the Louisville Nature Center by calling 502-458-1328 or via e-mail at LNC@bellsouth.net to register or for more information. To see a full listing of events visit www.louisvillenaturecenter.org.