1) Standard Occurrence Report: Specific identification and location data for rare species and exemplary natural community occurrences can be provided when well-defined project areas are submitted for review. For county, EPA waterbody or user-defined circle or rectangle for which no specific project area is defined, we can review the project area and submit general location information and comments for the occurrences that are in the area. For each occurrence within a specifically defined project area, the following information is provided:
* Scientific and common names
* Federal and state statuses, global and state ranks
* Directions, latitude, longitude and mapping precision for non-sensitive records
* Occurrence quality, date last observed
* Normal habitat for the element
2) Custom Data Searches and Reports can be created by KNP Biological Assessment Branch Staff.
Custom data reports can be provided in printed or digital (Microsoft Word or Excel) format. A cover letter that summarizes data search results and comments on the possible occurrence of federally listed elements is provided with standard and custom reports.