2) County List Report: A list of rare species and exemplary natural community elements along with the number of occurrences of each element is available for each county. This entire report is available online for download, or individual counties can be accessed on this Web site (Species & Natural Community Reports). For each element, the following information is provided:
* Scientific and common names
* Federal and state statuses, global and state ranks
* Normal habitat
* Number of records by status in the county
3) Standard Conservation Lands Report: Data on conservation lands (previously referred to as managed areas) are available. For each conservation land, the following information is provided when applicable to the project:
* Area name, type, acreage and owner
* Quadrangle and county name
* Centrum latitude and longitude and least rectangle coordinates
* Manager name, phone number and agency
4) Custom Data Searches and Reports can be created by KSNPC Data Services / Information Management staff.
Standard and custom data reports can be provided in printed or digital (Microsoft Word or Excel) format.
A cover letter that summarizes data search results and comments on the possible occurrence of federally listed elements is provided with standard and custom reports.